According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the average home accumulates about 40 pounds of dust per year. You may see this manifest in your home in a couple of ways:
- You are dusting more frequently than usual
- You notice unusual odors when you cut the HVAC system on
- There are visible dust build-ups on your vent grills
- You observe streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- You or any family members begin to suffer from allergies or respiratory issues within the confines of your home
Such signs indicate the need for an expert air duct cleaning, which Newton’s Cleaning can provide. We thoroughly clean Heating and Cooling Ventilation (HVAC) Systems to eliminate dust, pet dander, and other allergens from residential and commercial systems.
We guarantee that the service we provide will clean and restore the integrity of your ductwork. Our purpose is to protect consumers against “blow-and-go” companies who use inadequate equipment and methods. Periodic cleaning of your home’s HVAC system can help to prevent the accumulation of pet dander, allergens, construction debris, and other dirt particulates within the system.
In addition, our technicians IICRC certified, ensuring that the Newton’s Cleaning team member sent to your home possesses an intimate knowledge of how the system works. Our level of expertise, matched with our company’s rigorous training standards, guarantees that your home will always be in good hands.
At Newton’s Cleaning& Restoration, we aim to be your one-stop, hassle-free solution to indoor air quality. We guarantee great service and accountability. No excuses.